The messages are written down in simple notebooks, currently over 100 of them. Vassula writes them in a stately handwriting, quite distinct from her own. She hears an interior voice first, then, as she writes down the message, her handwriting changes. Vassula's hand is guided to write slowly and majestically as Jesus prefers. Vassula says she has been shown that she could take down the messages writing quickly in her own handwriting but that Jesus prefers this way in which His presence is manifested. He is directly involved in the writing besides being the Author of the message.
A video clip of Vassula writing a message from Jesus can be viewed HERE
The complete True Life in God messages can be read in their original, handwritten form HERE
A distinguished French graphological consultant was invited to analyse both Vassula's own handwriting and the special larger writing. He was not given any background on the origin of the writings. His results are summarized below:
Interpretation of the large writing:
- Extraordinary telluric force
- A controlled enthusiasm with a touch of delight, i.e. seems to be the source of some kind of well-being.
- She is filled with a force that goes beyond her normal self.
- She is filled with invisible forces to which she reacts with a kind of primitive simplicity, whereas there is also in other areas a refined element.
- She is convinced of this invisible power which she perceives with intensity.
- She is an intermediary, like a center of transmission and amplification.
- She has the faith of a mystic.
- She experiences a kind of tranquil enthusiasm, a kind of fullness.
- She is very redoubled, nourished by an invisible force that seems indestructible.
- The writing in any case appears a bit strange from an ordinary point of view.
- She is very hard-working, she is a docile pupil.
- She is in a kind of second state, indifferent to the exterior world.
- She can perceive invisible worlds quite well, like a medium.
- She has a very great concentrated force; she is profound in meditation.
- She does not belong to herself. there is a certain firmness.
- She has great self control, probably in her demeanor as well.
- She is dignified.
- She is a person who lives in her own world.
- She is not mentally ill.
- She is of at least above average intelligence.
- She follows her own logic.
- She is capable of some integration.
- She conducts herself with tenderness, kindness, docility.
- She has a goal and she is dedicated to it.
- She experiences an inspiration from a high level.
- Her life is inspired by an ideal.
- Nothing else really matters for her.